When: September 23, 2020
This one-hour webinar will focus on the following 5 success techniques:
- What Makes You Different in the Marketplace & What Improvements Do Your Points of Differentiation Provide to the Prospect / Client
- Essential Probing – What to Ask, When to Ask it, How to Ask It and WHY
- How to Overcome Objections, Hesitancies and Stalls by Using This FOOLPROOF Technique
- Long Sales Cycle? Don’t Despair. How to Stay “On the grid” During a Lengthy Sales Cycle WITHOUT Losing Recognition OR Becoming a Bother
- The Essentials of Effective Networking: Proactivity, Persistence and Persuasion
Adrian Miller is President and Founder of Adrian Miller Sales Training, a sales consulting organization that she launched more than 30 years ago.
She is also a professional speaker, trainer and author (“The Blatant Truth: 50 Ways to Sales Success” and “The Blatant Truth: How to Not Screw Up the Customer Service Game”). Adrian’s byline also appears in many business publications.
Adrian specializes in designing and delivering highly customized sales and customer service skills training programs that are practical, results-driven and provide real world solutions for real world situations.
Her consulting expertise includes working with the owners and “C” level executives of companies ranging in size from entrepreneurial start-ups to Fortune 500 firms across a vast diversity of industries, helping them to develop successful sales strategies, develop new and results-driven sales processes, implement CRM programs and identify and overcome obstacles to sales growth and increased revenues.
Adrian’s highly enthusiastic and energetic approach to training has won her raving fans nationwide and her program design is always extremely interactive and engaging.
Leveraging her love of writing, Adrian also develops content for her clients and creates customized newsletters, blogs, marketing and sales materials, websites and social media all designed to increase her client’s visibility, credibility and market penetration.
Adrian is also the creator of Adrian’s Network, a highly successful business networking community comprised of 400 members who help each other with contacts and introductions that result in revenue producing business.